sábado, mayo 25, 2013

THE TAN BLAZER



Today I'm wearing this tan blazer that I really like as it's really thin and soft! I got it last year at Pull&Bear but I'm sure Zara has made a few ones really similar to this one that I'd even say they're prettier than this one. This time I paired it with a crop top, that honestly, it's maybe too short. Honestly I feel more comfortable with others I've got which are quite longer! And for shoes I decided to wear white converse that I haven't worn in forever! Hope you like it! 

Hoy me puse este blazer color tostado que me encanta porque es muy fino y suave. Éste en concreto me lo compré el año pasado, pero este año Zara también lo ha sacado súper parecido, y diría que me gusta incluso más. Esta vez me lo puse con un top corto y converse que hacía mucho que no me ponía. La verdad, este crop top me parece demasiado corto, me siento mucho más cómoda con otros más largos! Espero que os guste!















Blazer/Americana: Pull&Bear (similar)
Crop Top: Topshop
Clutch: Zara
Necklace and Shades: H&M
Shoes: Converse