viernes, enero 04, 2013

Last days of Christmas


Winter Breaks are coming to the end so I'm enjoying this days doing nothing at all. I went shopping with my sister Monica (instagram: @moni_wang) who took the photos! A really comfy and casual outfit perfect for these days when I don't feel like smartening up myself too much! And I took some pics to my gorgeous sister! Hope you like it! 

Las vacaciones están a punto de acabar y estos días no he estado haciendo nada. Fui de compras con mi hermana Mónica ((instagram: @moni_wang), que me hizo las fotos! Un look muy cómodo y casual para estos días que no tengo muchas ganas de arreglarme y, bueno, también le hice algunas fotos a mi hermana! Espero que os guste!










Military Jacket: Zara men
Flanel Shirt:  LA thrifted 
Jumper: Pull and Bear
Velvet leggins: Stradivarius
Studded Slippers: Zara
Bag: Chanel




Cardigan: YSL Vintage
Jumper: Mango
Pants: Zara
Converse
Bag: Louis Vuitton