sábado, enero 26, 2013

Fur and Studs


I've already started my exams and I'm studying so freaking hard lately, that's the reason why I haven't uploaded since so long! This look is really warm, I heart this faux fur coat I bought last year!For my shoes I decided to wear my new Zara studded moccasins that I recently purchase in the sales. Honestly, I'd never imagined they would be at the sales as I didn't find them in shops (I like trying on the shoes before buying them), so if you want them, you're still in time! Hope you like it and see you soon! Thanks for reading! 

Ya han empezado los exámenes y estoy liadísima estudiando (lo que pasa por dejarlo todo para el último momento) y no he podido actualizar desde hace mucho! El look súper abrigado, porque últimamente ha hecho bastante frío, me puse este abrigo de pelo del año pasado que me lo puse con mis nuevos mocasines que me he comprado hace poco en las rebajas, que la verdad no pensaba que fueran a estar, porque en las tiendas ya las habían quitado! Así que si habéis estado buscándolos, aún estáis a tiempo! Espero que os guste! 










All clothing and shoes: Zara
Sunnies: Monki