viernes, diciembre 28, 2012

Jing & Jia


 So today I want to do a special mention to two of my dearest, not only cousins but also friends: Jing & Jia! They are a pack as they are always together and I've spent lots of my best moments with them, partying, studying, shopping, chating...you know, girl things. From here I just want to thank them for being there. Don't forget to check out their blog: CLUMSY LEMON

P.S. Seriously, I think I should show you some pics of my both sisters 

Desde aquí quiero hacer una especial mención a dos de mis, no sólo primas sino también amigas: Jing y Jia. La verdad es que he pasado grandes momentos con ellas y quería agradecérselo a las dos. Por si os interesa, podéis echarle un vistazo a su blog: CLUMSY LEMON

P.D. Creo que debería enseñaros algunas fotos de mis hermanas (os gustará)

 Jia

Jing