lunes, diciembre 17, 2012

Another day




The weather have been horrible lately, at least it isn't cold here! But anyway I still have to go to uni and for me this outfit is really comfortable. I was wearing topshop bodycon dress, h&m (men) burgundy hoodie and beanie, a really really old zara (men) military jacket with mango studded boots. I had been looking for a pair of studded booties that were similar to the Chloé studded boots and after long time searching I saw the Mango ones. It was almost impossible to get this boots: when I was about to buy them they were out of stock in mango's website. As in my city they don't sell mango touch, I though it was impossible to get them, but at last they managed to bring me the last pair from another city! I absolutely love them, they are so comfortable and wearable! Hope you guys like this simple look and see you soon!

Últimamente el tiempo está horrible, pero al menos no hace frío. De todas formas sigo teniendo que ir a la uni y este look es muy cómodo. Llevo vestido ceñido de topshop, sudadera burdeos y beanie de h&m (hombre), chaqueta militar comodísima de zara (hombre también) y mis botas de mango. Llevaba tiempo buscando unas botas parecidas a las de Chloé y encontré las de Mango. Me costó la vida conseguir estas botas: cuando estaba a punto de comprármelas estaban agotadas en la web de mango. Y como en mi ciudad no venden Mango Touch pensé que nunca las conseguiría, al final consiguieron que me trajeran el último par desde Cádiz. Me encantan, son súper cómodas y ponibles! Espero que os haya gustado este look simple y hasta pronto!









Bodycon dress: Topshop
Hoodie & Beanie: H&M
Jacket: Zara men (old)
Studded boots: Mango